Can't wait to try this recipe, I love chili. Thanks for sharing.
Crock-Pot skinny Chili
By December 26, 2011 2
1) 1 lb. ground turkey
2) 1 small onion, diced
3) 1 tesp. ground sage
4) 1 tesp. red pepper flakes
5) 2 cloves garlic, minced
6) 1 tesp. dried oegano
7) 1/2 tesp. black pepper
8) 1/2 tesp. sea salt
9) 1 (15oz can) chili beans
10) 1 (15 oz. can) black beans
11) 1 (14.5 oz. can) diced tomatoes
12) 1 (6oz can) tomatoe paste
13) 1/4 tesp. cayenne red pepper
14) 1 cup water
1) Cook ground turkey, diced onion, sage, red pepper flakes, garlic, pepper and
sea salt on top of stove until meat is no longer pink. Remember to break
up meat as it cooks over med-low heat. Break up into small pieces.
2) Use Pan spray to prepare crock-pot then add the rest of the ingredientes.
Add cooked meat to crock pot. Cook on low for about 6 hours. Stir
occassionally and add more water if chili gets to thick and liquid has been