Skinny Hot Chocolate-A crock pot recipe
By December 26, 2011
1) 1/4 cup cocoa, no sugar added
2) 1/3 cup artificial sweetner (of your choice)
3) 2 TBSP chocolate chips ( about 32 chips)
4) 4 cups 1% milk
5) 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
6) 1 tesp. vanilla extract
1) Add cocoa and sweetner to crock pot mix throughly, a whisk works well.
Add all milk and chocolate chips. Whisk briskly until all is combined, about
2) Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or longer if you want the chocolate
hotter. Serve in mugs with ladel with a sprinkle of chocolate on top or
even shredded chocolate on top.
* This recipe is easy to double or triple for guests. .